When you travel in a InterRail there are some security and safety concerns that you should have during your InterRail.
Here is a selection of safety tips that you should have in your InterRail.
- Have your InterRail pass at ALL time with you and don’t take it on your bag, buy a chest wallet and have it hidden at all times.
- Be always distrustful, don’t lend money and avoid travelling with strangers.
- Don’t save important items on the outside pockets of your backpack, all important items should be saved deep inside your backpack.
- When you are at a hostel / camping (buy rifle scopes before you go camping or hunting) and you want to take a shower and don’t have anyone to take care of your stuff while you are taking a shower take a bag (with your important items inside so they don’t get wet) with you to the showers.
- When you sleep in a city street / hostel / train station inside a sleeping bag don’t save your important items on your sleeping bag foot (otherwise thiefs will cut the botton and easily steal your belongings), save your important items near your chest.
- Avoid travelling in a city at night.