How to Save Money on Your Trip// ?> // ?>
InterRail is one of the cheapest ways to travel, with this guide you will learn some tips on how to save money on your InterRail trip.
Tips on Saving Money on Food While you are Travelling,
- Avoid eating in restaurants, if you really want a hot meal, eat at a fast food restaurant otherwise buy your groceries at the supermarket.
- Buy bread and tuna or other condiments at the supermarket for lunch.
- Avoid buying small water bottles, you can buy bigger and cheaper sizes like 1,5l and 2l at the supermarket.
Tips on Saving Money at Sleeping
- Don’t stay at hotels, use hostels they are cheaper and they are usually located near train stations.
- If you want to save money on sleeping you can sleep in a train and travel while you sleep, check at the train station if there is a night train to your destination that way you will save time and money.
- Take a tent and sleep at campsites, they are even cheaper then hostels and if you plan on staying more then a few days in a city they are a great choice.