10 Interrail Tips// ?> // ?>
Here are some of the best tips to improve and help your interrail travel.
- Do your train planning using the train search. There you can see the train times and schedules.
- Don’t go in your InterRail with more then 5/6 people.
- Sleep at hostels, don’t make reservations at hostels for the hole trip. Book the hostels 3 or 4 days before at our Hostel Booking page.
- If you want to save some extra money use night trains, and you can sleep while you are travelling.
- Take a Travel Wallet.
- Take comfortable shoes, you will be walking all day.
- You won’t have a bathroom available every time you want, take wet wipes.
- Take a Swiss Knife.
- Don’t take unnecessary clothes or items, you can wash your clothes during the trip and you will have to carry everything during your Interrail.
- If you are going to travel in popular countries make your train reservations 1 or 2 days in advance.